
On Monday, after school Stacey, Kendall, and I went to the dentist to get our teeth cleaned. We enjoyed our experience, but all came away with a few cavities. I guess I will have to worry about those later.
On Tuesday, we go to tutoring for Spanish. Well this week we decided we wanted to celebrate our last week of tutoring so we took our teacher out to eat at a local hotel here, Don Juan's. It was delicious, but Honduran style we had to wait for our teacher for an hour before she showed up. Nonetheless the food was delicious!
Stacey had a roommate that is an intern from Tegus who is working at the local hospital. So, on Thursday, she planned on working in the OB. In Africa Kendall got to experience working at the hospital and help with giving birth to babies, so she wanted to experience it here as well. So, we got on our scrubs and got a tour of the hospital. In the two hours we were there we got to experience new life to a baby boy. We had so much fun seeing God's work through the hands of the doctor and a miracle taking place. It was such an awesome experience.
I had a great week. I am going to do my best to live my last few weeks to the fullest. Oh how life flies by. And another adventure starts. God is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment