Saturday, May 19, 2012

Live Life to the Fullest

Wow, its been a little while since I've written, but it is over due for another post.

First, last weekend was a very exciting weekend. It was Amy's birthday on Saturday, so on Friday night we surprised her with a little party at a nearby resurant that none of us have ever been to. She loved the surprise and it was good to fellowship with all the teachers in Gracias.

On Saturday my roommates gave me a little Bachlorette party. They figured, what better to have one than in Honduras. So, we had a lot of fun hanging out as all female teachers and playing some fun games. I am so blessed with this wonderful support group of teachers that care for eachother very much. It will be hard to leave them.



Monday afternoon my 1st graders had a soccer game. It was so fun to watch them run around and kick the ball. It is cute to see how excited they were to have their teacher watch them.

This week at school went well. It is awesome to see my students grow more and more everyday. They keep getting cuter! I can't imagine the feeling when I have to leave them. My hope is that I will get to see them again in 5 or so years. But, that is up to God if I will be able to.

Last night was a fairly eventful night, but today is going to be full of excitement. I plan on going on a run today, to the dentist, watch my kids play soccer, and do a little shopping. I am excited to be in Gracias for this weekend to spend it to the fullest.

Well, this is all folks for this week. I hope you all are doing well and I will be home in a month to Sioux Center. Thanks for all your prayers and pray that I will enjoy my las 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment