Well, last week is the past, now I am on to a new week. First of all Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. I hope everyone is full of love and happiness.
Just a little update, volleyball was fun, but my girls did have a struggle on serve recieve, so I guess that is something we need to work on. We didnt win, but it is not all about winning though we had fun and we played our best.
Parent teacher conferences went well as well. Thank you for all the prayers. There werent any parents that were too upset and most of them just wanted their kids' grades and know if their kid is behaving well in the class. For the most part all the kids are behaving pretty well, but as I always say, there are those days I go crazy! But, for the most part the kids are learning, reading and doing well in school.
This weekend was a low key weekend, I played clue with a bunch of the other teachers on Saturday, and then on SUnday we headed to Cautulaca to the house church to have a meal with the people up there and minister to them about the feast Jesus has to offer them. It was a wonderful tournout so that was good to see.
Sorry for the short blog, but this is my life in a nutshell. I will be celebrating valentines with my students today and they will be getting their toothpaste from Addinks Dentists and toothbrushes and animal crackers and a note the says "you make me smile" I figured this is better than giving them candy that will damage their teeth even more.
Thank you for reading and all your prayers! Have a wonderful Valentines!
Happy Valentines Day Kiley! Hope you had a great day! I hope your students enjoy their crackers and toothpaste! :-) Neat idea. Take care, brother
ReplyDeleteHappy V-Day to you too! Have a good day! Love you!
ReplyDeleteP.S. What were you doing up at 4:18am? : )