So, for valentine's day, Sean and I planned a nice skype date to sit and talk and play games with eachother. So, I went to a local resturaunt to eat and talk to him. Half way through our date someone came rushing in singing a song holding a chocobanana (my favorite) as a mic. and a picture of Sean as her face. She gives me the chocobanana to eat and comes back with a bouquet of fruit and veggies. Also, my favorite. The closest things she could find to flowers. I still loved it anyways. It really made my valentine's day. Also, my kids were so thankful for their nice toothbrushes and toothpaste they received for valentine's day. Right after school there was three boys in the bathroom brushing their teeth. I hope they understood the concept of the long OO sound. And if not, hopefully their hygine is better.Also, thank you Addink Dentist for donating the toothpaste to my kids. They loved it!
Also, for valentine's we got with our book buddies and delievered our valentines to the people that work at our school. The kids had such a great time giving each person candy and their valentines. they were so cute to watch help eachother out and the fourth graders were so good to my first graders.
I love it that they are understanding what I say. It is so rewarding to have them answer questions and respond when I ask them questions. They are so precious. TOday, I helped with GVC (young peoples group in Gracias) where I ran the prize table for the carnival. It was fun to give the gifts to the students and see the joy on their faces. I enjoy helping out with the young peoples and hope that through this group they can be brought closer to God.
Well, that is all for now, I just figured I would share a few stories from this week. I hope you all are doing well. Thank you again for all your thoughts and prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment