Sunday, August 21, 2011

You can Dance...

Well, I would have to say each day here is never boring. Yesterday we decided to go to Santa Rosa (1 hours away) to get groceries and storage units. Of course we would have to go through the mountians of Honduras and we could take the chicken bus or we could have our own personal chauffer to get to our destination.

We spent the whole day shopping leaving at 8 in the morning and stopping at Weekend's Pizza for some declicious pizza. We were all exhausted and wanting to get back but driving with 7 of us girls there is always a need to go to the bathroom. We stopped at a gas station on our way home where people with Lipton icetea shirts lined the lot. Free Tea? It couldn't be. These people can speak English too? So we got our free tea and before we know it they were offering us free tea-shirts if we learn a dance. So here we are... seven white girls shaking it in the parking lot of a gas station. All for a free tshirt. Even though we were not great dancers we still had a great time learning the lipton tea dance. Our free tea and free tshirts were well worth the long day shopping. Check out our dance we learned in our video!!!

Anyways, today I went for a beautiful run with Sarah on a 3 mile trail. I dont think I've ever been on a more beautiful run. All the green lush grasses, the rushing rivers, and the rolling mountians. God is good.

We just got internet in our house yesterday, so I will try to keep updated on my blog more so.

Miss you all!

1 comment: