Then last week Friday (1 1/2 weeks ago) played volleyball in Santa Rosa. I loved watching my girls compete and they finally won a game. They have improved fundamentally so much, but we are still working on how to play in a game.
Last week Monday, the teachers surprised all the students with a nice dance. It was alot of fun practicing and warming up with the dance with the other teachers. Here is a video to give you a good idea of our dance.
Well now here I am, I finally made it back from my week of monitoring, fun, and exhausted. I had a great time in Tegus with the highschool students watching them compete in sports and other various activities. All the Abundant life schools in Honduras get together at this Student Anual Gathering (SAG) to compete verses other schools. It was so nice to see them outside of school and how they interact with eachother. I still cant believe that I am the teacher of them. I never though I would be this old.
We played volleyball on Thursday, and of course we were matched up with one of the top teams in all of Honduras. So, we had to play the tegus school first and my girls worked hard, but we didnt win. I know volleyball isnt about winning, but it is hard to seem them get beat, they work so hard. I guess I will continue to work with them and see if we can get any better in the last month of school. I added some pictures from volleyball, and SAG for you all to look at. The pictures say it all.
This Friday is parent teacher confrences, please pray that they go okay. I had a few students not do so well in my 8th language class, so I am a bit nervous to talk to the parents. Hopefully none of them are too upset.

No comments:
Post a Comment