| My assistant does a wonderful job at decorating my class. |
| My classroom door. |
| My desk, living up to the Christmas spirit. |
Every now and then we celebrate a birthday. Last week it was Raquel’s (one of the teachers) birthdays. One night we went to our neighbor’s for pizza and karaoke and dancing, which was a lot of fun. Friday after school the 11th graders (her class) planned a surprise party at one of their houses. There was lots of pizza, snacks, a cake all the way from Guatemala, a piƱata and even fireworks! It was quite the celebration!
| My students: Antuane and Edy |
| Ashley, Diana, Rene, Erick, Marcelo, Keydi |
MERRY CHRIST-more!
I am glad that I can be the first one to comment on your blog (cough, cough, Micah!) Don't worry Kiley, I still practice my bouncing just for you. It never fails! Hope you have a safe trip here. Have a good week! Can't wait to see you! Love you!
ReplyDeleteI enjoy catching up on your life via your blog! I wish I could be home for Christmas! We'll have to do lots of Skyping :) Love you.
ReplyDelete